We cover the entire project delivery lifecycle from business analysis and blueprint development to solution rollout and support.
Our full-cycle OpenText solution development comprises the following stages:
- Prepare and design: business analysis, blueprinting, project planning.
- Implement: business logic implementation, custom development, 3rd party integration.
- Deploy: installation, configuration, go-live support.
- Support: post production support, version upgrades, managed services.
N-iX Professional Services offers a wide range of managed services helping enterprises get maximum value out their OpenText investment after the solution rollout. We can upgrade your system to new versions, perform security audits and optimization, develop additional functionality to meet new business and legal requirements, and more.
Our managed services also include:
- Infrastructure and application support
- Performance audit and optimization
- System monitoring and regular health checks
- Integration with new third-party systems
- Data migration
We can boost the efforts of your in-house team with qualified technical consultants. N-iX is a reputable employer with over 800 tech experts and the access to a vast engineering talent pool of CEE. So we can quickly extend your team with dedicated specialists who have the necessary expertise.
Our team augmentation cooperation model involves the following:
- We allocate dedicated technical consultants or an extended team
- We integrate our team with your in-house resources, make on-site visits
- We take on the administration and management tasks
- You retain full control over project implementation
- Distributed access to documents repository
- Document retention and destruction control
- Records management
- Enterprise content capture and conversion
- Reporting and archiving tools
- Project design and development
- Form design and development
- Third-party software integration
- Installation and configuration
- Version upgrades and post-production support
- Entity modeling and lifecycle design
- Business process model design
- BPM application development
- Integration with third-party systems
- Process platform administration
- Building digital media workflows
- Controlled access to digital media assets
- Solutions for rich media content management
- Tools for producing, repurposing, and publishing digital media
- Marketing collaboration tools
- Automated processes, shorter billing cycle and accelerated document approval process;
- Facilitated collaboration thanks to the flexibility of the new system;
- Streamlined business processes and improved operational efficiency.